Our progress in advancing better health for all reflects our 130+ year legacy, the efforts of 136,000+ employees who make up the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, and our extensive global networks and partnerships. A vision for better health for all unites our employees and ignites our passion to improve healthcare for patients, consumers and their families, and for all the healthcare professionals and caregivers who support them.
Our commitment to advancing better health for all includes multiple focus areas:
- innovating to eradicate, prevent and cure disease;
- engaging and partnering to improve access and affordability;
- investing to build the capacity of health systems;
- catalyzing efforts to support the people on the front lines of care; and
- delivering medicines, medical devices and consumer health products to billions of people in a way that is ethical, compliant, efficient and respectful of human needs.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest, most broadly based healthcare company in the world, we believe better health for all is within reach. We work tirelessly toward this goal.