At Johnson & Johnson, we blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. This aspiration includes positively impacting patients and all others who use our products, as well as the health of our employees, our communities and the planet. We seek to provide solutions for some of the world’s most pressing global public health challenges and work collectively—within our walls and externally with partners—to advance better health for all. Our citizenship and sustainability approach is inextricably linked to our vision of a world where a healthy mind, body and environment are within reach for everyone, everywhere. It's based on:
- Continuing to raise the bar for ourselves by setting five-year public commitments to both improve our performance and demonstrate leadership across environmental, social and economic topics relevant to our business;
- Measuring our progress against public commitments and reporting it externally;
- Continuing to strengthen our governance of citizenship and sustainability activities across the Enterprise;
- Conducting periodic Priority Topics Assessments to ensure that in the ever-changing business environment we prioritize and focus on issues that are relevant to our stakeholders and can impact our business;
- Engaging with our stakeholders to understand and address their views and expectations.